It Could Save Your Tooth!
A root canal could save your tooth! When something goes wrong with the pulpy inside of your tooth, such as decay or infection, we will remove the nerve and pulp, then clean and seal the inside of the tooth. Without root canal treatment, the tissue surrounding the tooth will become infected and abscesses may form.
Although there isn’t always tooth pain or other symptoms present, if you experience any of the following symptoms please call us right away-
- Sensitivity to heat or cold that persists even after the source of heat or cold has been removed
- Darkening or discoloration of the tooth
- Toothache, especially a severe toothache upon application of pressure or chewing
- Swelling and tenderness in the nearby gums
- A recurring inflammation or pimple on the gums