We treat all of our patients royally here at Thompson & Frey Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, but some of them receive actual crowns. Not crowns like a king or queen wears, but crowns for your teeth!
Dental crowns are a therapy for many problems:
- To safeguard a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide stability to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To upgrade a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with acute discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
If you feel like you have a need for a crown, don’t look any further than Thompson & Frey Cosmetic & Family Dentistry. Our dentists and lab techs have the experience, training, and competence to make sure your crowns are produced and placed properly. There are many different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We carry out an extensive examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
We then prepare your tooth so that the crown will fit the way that it should. Once the tooth is prepared and ready, we use state-of-the-art tools to fit the crown on your tooth. When done properly, crowns can last many years. Crowns are marvelous way to protect and improve your smile. Schedule a coronation today!