Crowns are an essential restorative procedure at Thompson & Frey Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Owensboro, and CEREC crowns allow us to complete it in just one day.
CEREC stands for “Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics.” The “chairside” part, of course, refers to the chair in our examination room.
CEREC is a state-of-the-art technology. We use CAD/CAM software to create custom crowns that fit perfectly, and equipment that lets us make and place them in the same day.
9 Important Things to Know About CEREC Dental Crowns
- CEREC emergency restorations don’t require additional treatment after the first emergency visit
- CEREC crowns are constructed using durable, high-quality materials
- They look exactly like your natural teeth
- They work like a traditional restoration
- You don’t need to insert a tray with messy goo into your mouth to take the impression
- They don’t require a temporary crown that may come loose
- They can last ten years or longer
- Are performed in one dental visit
- Thompson & Frey Cosmetic & Family Dentistry offers CEREC same-day crowns
At Thompson & Frey Cosmetic & Family Dentistry in Owensboro, we are privileged to offer CEREC crowns to those who need them. Our patients come to us from Philpot, Tell City, IN, Hartford, and throughout the area for complete family dentistry and other services. Call for an appointment today!