So you want to whiten your teeth? It’s an economical way to beautify your smile, look younger, and feel more confident when you interact with people in business or social settings. Give us a call at Thompson & Frey in Owensboro; we have just what you need.
Here are five things to remember when it comes to teeth whitening:
- Meet with us for a consultation first. There are several different teeth whitening systems and a consultation will help you establish which technique is best for you.
- Whitening does not affect existing fillings, veneers, or crowns.
- During your consultation, decide how many shades lighter you want your teeth to be at the end of the treatment. Depending on the whitening method chosen, your teeth can be lightened three to eight shades.
- An alternative treatment plan is a customized take-home kit. Make sure you follow the instructions exactly. First, molds are made from your upper and lower arch. Then the lab creates trays to hold the bleach. While this protocol may take longer, it is more cost-effective and more convenient for many patients.
- With any of the teeth whitening systems, tooth sensitivity may occur. In most cases, it shouldn’t last more than a day or so. Call us if it lasts longer.
Thompson & Frey Cosmetic & Family Dentistry in Owensboro offers family and cosmetic dental services. Schedule an appointment today.
Contact Thompson & Frey Cosmetic & Family Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
3164 Alvey Park Dr E
Connect with Us on Social Media
Write a Review